Programs and Services
Beaver Meadows offers the most comprehensive blend of daily living, medical, leisure, and social programs and services. For every need you may encounter, the solution is as close as Beaver Meadows.
Activities of Daily Living
- Our professional, licensed staff will help with various activities such as eating, bathing, dressing and more.
Health Care Services
- At Beaver Meadows, we use LPNs to staff our community, not just aides. That’s what sets us apart from other communities.
Physical / Occupational Therapy
- We have a contract with Heritage Valley Health System to provide physical and occupational therapy needs for our residents.
- Whether it is a special movie or game night, or simply enjoying one of our three comfortable lounges, there is a lot to enjoy at Beaver Meadows. Our lounges are a great place to socialize and feature seating as comfortable as any family room, as well as large-screen televisions for your enjoyment. In addition, high-speed Internet access, computers and printers are also available, making Email and Web surfing within easy reach.
- View our current Activity Calendar.
- Our community features regular services and our chapel is available 24-hours a day to meet your spiritual needs.
- Our buses are available Monday through Friday to provide transportation to doctors’ appointments and outings.
- A dietitian prepares delicious menus that offer a variety of home-style foods. Enjoy three meals a day with snacks available in our beautiful dining room. Additionally, any special dietary needs can be met at Beaver Meadows.